What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when you visit a website. These files contain information about your browsing habits and preferences, which are useful for improving your online experience and for us to better understand how our website is used.
- Functionality: Cookies help us remember your preferences and settings, such as language preferences and login information, to provide a smoother and more personalized browsing experience.
- Advertising: Some cookies may be used to deliver personalized advertisements based on your interests and behavior. We may also use third-party cookies from advertising partners for this purpose.
Types of Cookies We Use
Here are the main types of cookies used on our website:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. They enable you to navigate the site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas or using the shopping cart.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect anonymous data about how visitors use the site, including the most visited pages and any error messages. These cookies do not collect any personally identifiable information.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies remember your choices and preferences, such as your username or language selection, to provide a more personalized experience.
You can control and manage cookies in your web browser settings. You can choose to accept or reject cookies or delete existing cookies. Keep in mind that blocking cookies may affect your experience on our website, and some features may not work as intended.
For more information on how to manage cookies in your specific browser, please refer to your browser’s help section or documentation.
Thank you for visiting Googly News, and we appreciate your trust and continued support.